Login or register with Wargaming Account

stronk tunes

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: stronk tunes

Postby Dr_Slartibartfart » 04 Mar 2017 18:50

It wasn't bad sound at all, its a concert hall for opera and classical music. It wasn't like you saw the boxes on stage, the boxes are just integrated into the building. Like WITH a movie theater.

EDIT: This is the concert I went to. Of course it's the camera microphone that fucks it up but you can hear that the sound is clear.
phpBB [video]

Last edited by Dr_Slartibartfart on 04 Mar 2017 18:53, edited 1 time in total.
Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/h9nN9zdizaYPKX6h7
Dr_Slartibartfart

Postby Bronn1 » 04 Mar 2017 18:52

Xen wrote: All the background noise from the crowd and the shitty audio quality are just cancer to me.

Those are some of the things that makes me enjoy concerts so much. :P
I agree with you, on the points you raised, but i can understand connor's point of view, too!
In the end, i don't care to what anyone listens, as long as they keep it to themselves and as long as i still discover new songs or artists that i can play on repeat for dozens of times!

Bronn1

Postby McMokka » 05 Mar 2017 00:13

@Connor an example how the guy sounds live:

phpBB [video]

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Conor_Notorious_McGregor » 05 Mar 2017 00:24

Most of the music i listen to lately is from live lounges. so its raw unfiltered and ofc live but without the crowds. or if there are crowds they stfu like good boys and girls cos you can hear pin drop.

the last live big act i saw was moby. and when his big black momma started singing like an angel 18,000 people were silent. in fact ive been to many many live acts from pretty big stars where the crowds were quiet.

you are missing out xen..
mocktastic! wow he sounds better live! the second track despite being yet another song about a girl is quite good. but really 'my bedsheets smell like you'.. D:

maybe im too old to find such lyrcis to be poetic,intelectual or genius in any way. and perhaps im behind the times..

Conor_Notorious_McGregor

Postby Xen » 05 Mar 2017 06:27

>you are missing out xen..

As I said, I prefer the audio quality of the studio record directly on my ears rather than hearing somebody through large speakers a 50m away in subpar conditions.

Also, I hate crowds and people. Fuck them. If I had a singer sing in my living room or on stage with me as the crowd, fuck yeah that'd be great. But I won't bother with everything you need to do to go to a concert. Buy expensive tickets, wait for the date of the concert, go to the location, preferrably with public transport for cancer overload, wait with a load of people, be at the concert, wait again with a load of people, watch the concert in subpar quality with a load of people, possibly try to take a shit, fight your way through the crowd, only to realise you cant shit because some subhuman ape before you pissed and shat all over the toilet seat, go back to finish the concert, leave the convert with a load of people, drive back home of course with cancerous public transport again.

Sounds like lots of fun to me.

>maybe im too old to find such lyrcis to be poetic,intelectual or genius in any way. and perhaps im behind the times..

I think it's because you're reducing the song to "yet another song about a girl", that's like saying the mona lisa is yet another painting of a girl. Here have "yet another 3 songs about girls" in addition to Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You". There are worlds between them:

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Conor_Notorious_McGregor » 05 Mar 2017 14:28

never ever.. ever.. expect me to click a bieber video unless its him being fed feet first into a tree shredder.

I just saw an article where ed sheeran smasked beiber with a golf club. and thus im dl his album... :groove:

Conor_Notorious_McGregor

Postby McMokka » 06 Mar 2017 09:55

phpBB [video]

The more I find to show to you Conor, the more I like the guy myself :)

Edit: He also reminds me somehow about something my father said about Elton John. According to him Elton John had like 2 or 3 songs on his albums which could be considered "mainstream". Stuff with catchy melodies and easy lyrics. Those would sell the albums to the "casual" listeners. For the rest of the album he would just do whatever the fuck he likes, ending up getting a bigger followerbase everytime by attracting more and more people with the stuff he was experimenting with. And to me it kind of seems like the same with Ed Sheeran.

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Gyre » 06 Mar 2017 16:35

phpBB [video]

Best rapper ever or what? :SOA: :groove: :dealwithit: :pokeseal:

Gyre

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 06 Mar 2017 16:53

FACK GYRE WHY

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Gyre » 06 Mar 2017 17:10

It just the raw talent and the boyish good looks, can't get enough!

Gyre

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 06 Mar 2017 18:13

jesus christ so much cringe. the intro, the working out on the bathroom floor, the terribad hook, the super weak "rap" with no fucking punch whatsoever. Also the fact theyre like 12 at best and the girls are all 16+, old enough to drive. god damn now I have to go and dislike all of that fäggots videos so they won't flood my youtube feed. Thank you, arsehole. Honestly, justin bieber was a complete fäggot and he turned into a proper dickhead, but at least he's an okay singer.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Xen » 06 Mar 2017 18:44

McMokka wrote:
phpBB [video]

The more I find to show to you Conor, the more I like the guy myself :)

Edit: He also reminds me somehow about something my father said about Elton John. According to him Elton John had like 2 or 3 songs on his albums which could be considered "mainstream". Stuff with catchy melodies and easy lyrics. Those would sell the albums to the "casual" listeners. For the rest of the album he would just do whatever the fuck he likes, ending up getting a bigger followerbase everytime by attracting more and more people with the stuff he was experimenting with. And to me it kind of seems like the same with Ed Sheeran.

Please more of those videos, mokki. I would totally gay for that dude. He's just awesome and deserves all the success he gets. Definitely up there with Adele in regards to both talent as well as authenticity.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Gyre » 06 Mar 2017 18:59

Xen wrote:jesus christ so much cringe. the intro, the working out on the bathroom floor, the terribad hook, the super weak "rap" with no fucking punch whatsoever. Also the fact theyre like 12 at best and the girls are all 16+, old enough to drive. god damn now I have to go and dislike all of that fäggots videos so they won't flood my youtube feed. Thank you, arsehole. Honestly, justin bieber was a complete fäggot and he turned into a proper dickhead, but at least he's an okay singer.

I can't get enough of the cringe, how about a sweet sweet Biggie cover?
phpBB [video]
Or maybe some dank Eminem?
phpBB [video]

Gyre

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 06 Mar 2017 19:13

literally the next rap god, could be em's lost twin brother. Im digging that autotune too

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Xen » 06 Mar 2017 19:18

my god the fucking BIG cover is cringe as fuck too. Is it too late to abort that dipshit?

I want to see him cover "Kim" by Em.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Xen » 06 Mar 2017 21:52

phpBB [video]

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Conor_Notorious_McGregor » 07 Mar 2017 01:27

Xen wrote:
phpBB [video]

you really have gone full sheeran.

Conor_Notorious_McGregor

Postby Xen » 07 Mar 2017 19:25

Xen wrote:
phpBB [video]

I always really liked that song, but I never downloaded a high quality file of it and the YT upload of it is cancerously bad. I downloaded album a few days ago. The song is just so much fucking better like this. The beat is fantastic. I recommend it to everyone who likes oldsk00l rap <3

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Xen » 07 Mar 2017 19:26

@mokki, is there a record of ed sheeran singing "love yourself" (the song that was given to bieber)? couldnt find anything oN YT, maybe you know. :(

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby McMokka » 07 Mar 2017 21:12

Xen wrote:@mokki, is there a record of ed sheeran singing "love yourself" (the song that was given to bieber)? couldnt find anything oN YT, maybe you know. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VayTlLuBMLk

best i can do :(

McMokka

Officer
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section