Login or register with Wargaming Account

Steam Summer Sales

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: Steam Summer Sales

Postby Not_a_Tesla » 29 Jun 2014 10:58

HowTheStoryEnds wrote:I'm so tempted to buy morrowind, oblivion and skyrim but on the other hand I'll probably never have time to play it :-/

Oblivion thieves guild + main story took me ~20H, but now i have finished main game +KOTN and some mods and save is 90+ hours :P (Bosmer archer) protip: archery in oblivion sux without mods.
Skyrim + all expansions made 99% quests (some are bugged) is 120h (Dunmer mage)
For Morrowind idk how to check time played (in Oblivion and Skyrim just look at save and you will see gametime) but done main quest, fighters guild,mages and thieves and i think it was ~60h (Orc axemaster) protip: use mods to run faster, and get transportation spells ASAP, also collect propylons.

Last edited by Not_a_Tesla on 29 Jun 2014 11:07, edited 2 times in total.
No Comrade Premier, it has only beguin.
Not_a_Tesla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 29 Jun 2014 11:05

HowTheStoryEnds wrote:I'm so tempted to buy morrowind, oblivion and skyrim but on the other hand I'll probably never have time to play it :-/

Yeah, those games are real killers when it comes to freetime. Still worth doe if you are a fan of that genre.

---

I got myself Tropico 4 as complete bundle for 5,99€ . I'm very happy with the game so far. It is a challenging economics and society simulation with a great sense for humor.
10/10, would buy a again.

ShrubberyCollector

Postby Brati007 » 29 Jun 2014 11:28

ShrubberyCollector wrote:

Yeah, those games are real killers when it comes to freetime. Still worth doe if you are a fan of that genre.

---

I got myself Tropico 4 as complete bundle for 5,99€ . I'm very happy with the game so far. It is a challenging economics and society simulation with a great sense for humor.
10/10, would buy a again.

DOO VAA KIIN + FFUUUSS RROOOHH DDAAHHH ftw

btw tropico 5 is also very funny

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby Not_a_Tesla » 29 Jun 2014 12:12

IMHO Oblivion is da best TES

Not_a_Tesla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 30 Jun 2014 18:27

Teslaptak wrote:

Oblivion thieves guild + main story took me ~20H, but now i have finished main game +KOTN and some mods and save is 90+ hours :P (Bosmer archer) protip: archery in oblivion sux without mods.
Skyrim + all expansions made 99% quests (some are bugged) is 120h (Dunmer mage)
For Morrowind idk how to check time played (in Oblivion and Skyrim just look at save and you will see gametime) but done main quest, fighters guild,mages and thieves and i think it was ~60h (Orc axemaster) protip: use mods to run faster, and get transportation spells ASAP, also collect propylons.

Morrowind takes ages If you dont know what you are doing :D.
But its also nicer to explore the world in comparison to Oblivion or Skyrim. Probably its just me since it was the 1. TES I played.
Anyway never finished any TES game cause I allways got bored after 20h+.
I liked the Gothic series more, mostly because the world felt more alive or the characters at least. In TES is too much generic stuff.
Even Fallout 3 had the same disadvantage over New Vegas. New Vegas just felt more like a real Fallout.
Bethesda is not into funny games. (In Skyrim there were at least some nice Quests but since there are so many those are hard to find)

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 30 Jun 2014 20:09

IT IS OVER! OH LAWD!

My wallet is crying and for once not because of onion but of mere happiness!
Any casualties?

ShrubberyCollector

Postby Not_a_Tesla » 30 Jun 2014 22:26

nkouhoe wrote:
In TES is too much generic stuff.
MODS
Bethesda is not into funny games. (In Skyrim there were at least some nice Quests but since there are so many those are hard to find)

Oblivion had actually fun quests in dark brotherhood and Thieves guild, unlike in Skyrim when you had RADIANT QUEST (biggest and most boring bullshit ever made) which were essential to have thieves guild to be done in 100% :sealmato:

also you should try quests from Sherogorath (daedric prince) in every TES

Not_a_Tesla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 01 Jul 2014 00:36

Teslaptak wrote:
nkouhoe wrote:
In TES is too much generic stuff.
MODS

Oblivion had actually fun quests in dark brotherhood and Thieves guild, unlike in Skyrim when you had RADIANT QUEST (biggest and most boring bullshit ever made) which were essential to have thieves guild to be done in 100% :sealmato:

also you should try quests from Sherogorath (daedric prince) in every TES

I stumbled over one Sherogorath quest in Skyrim I think. Where you were in the mind of some other guy. That was good.
But still not enough of stuff like this.
Maybe Im just too spoiled from the old Fallout titles where you just got tons of crazy stuff. I played the Thieves Guild quests a little bit in Oblivion but most of the first quests were boring (didnt play through it). But I liked the Thieves Guild quests from Skyrim later on. Wasnt the best but good for side quests still. I now remember one quest from Skyrim where you had to follow a talking dog that wasnt bad neither. Anyway Skyrim was actually one step in the right direction at least it is more "epic" with the dragons and nice scenery.
In my opinion Oblivion was the worst TES I played so far btw.

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 03 Jul 2014 20:03

The only game i need now is Carmageddon, but only when its done, all the early access garbage is just flooding steam now.

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Previous

Return to Public Friends' Section