Page 19 of 21

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2016 23:00
by Dr_Oolen
Still no "plebic lord" servergroup on TS tho, fail TS leadership confirmed.

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2016 18:00
by RedlineRailgunningRemmel
Image

Application denied seal

Image

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2016 11:36
by Bowser_nl
Remmke wrote:Image

Application denied seal

Image


Added as
Code: Select all
:denied:

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2016 13:39
by RedlineRailgunningRemmel
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2016 17:35
by RedlineRailgunningRemmel
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 20 May 2016 19:43
by Dr__Kiwi
Wow, bowser makes the seals? Fucking nice work man! :)

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 20 May 2016 21:03
by Bowser_nl
Kiwi__ wrote:Wow, bowser makes the seals? Fucking nice work man! :)


:sherlock:

fenks!

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 20 May 2016 23:53
by wetlioN
bowser da real legend :eggplant:

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 21 May 2016 10:14
by Dr_Dogetor
I have a collection with all* published avatars, seals from this forum and other stuff bowser drew.

~300 avatars
~185 seals (including quite a few duplicates)
+ other stuff

I can share it if you want :eggplant:


Spoiler:
Thoryk bowser fanboi #1 :O


*at least I hope so

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 21 May 2016 10:33
by Bowser_nl
Thoryk wrote:I have a collection with all* published avatars, seals from this forum and other stuff bowser drew.

~300 avatars
~185 seals (including quite a few duplicates)
+ other stuff

I can share it if you want :eggplant:


Spoiler:
Thoryk bowser fanboi #1 :O


*at least I hope so


Oh wow, a fan <3

300 avatars is correct, i just finished nr300 for the official forums. I never really collected all the other crap i did though, so for me its mostly gone missing. Would be nice if you could put it in some sort of album somewhere!

The official forums avatar album is here btw, and up to date: http://imgur.com/a/INY86

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 21 May 2016 11:49
by _Ev
That´s so beautiful. :O

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 21 May 2016 17:15
by Kriegerseele
I drew smth and think it counts to the “other shit“ part of the thread. The pictures i drew came into life from this holiday and from the holidays in france one year ago cause my father is architect and specialised on history buildings so he bought me a drawing pad to teach me a bit :tomatard: the following ones are the best results :) for sure not perfect but i think for the first ever trys pretty alright as all drawings were made in 30 minutes as sketches :P
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 21 May 2016 17:26
by Xen
Kriegerseele wrote:I drew smth and think it counts to the “other shit“ part of the thread. The pictures i drew came into life from this holiday and from the holidays in france one year ago cause my father is architect and specialised on history buildings so he bought me a drawing pad to teach me a bit :tomatard: the following ones are the best results :)
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


:xenart:

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 22 May 2016 12:10
by somegras
troolenhardy wrote:Still no "plebic lord" servergroup on TS tho, fail TS leadership confirmed.


Why is this still not a thing, though?

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 22 May 2016 12:16
by wetlioN
somegras wrote:
troolenhardy wrote:Still no "plebic lord" servergroup on TS tho, fail TS leadership confirmed.


Why is this still not a thing, though?

i made it months ago DansGame

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 22 May 2016 12:36
by Gotma
Somegras plebic lord confirmed :tomatard:

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 22 May 2016 12:38
by somegras
PENTA_veitileiN wrote:
somegras wrote:
troolenhardy wrote:Still no "plebic lord" servergroup on TS tho, fail TS leadership confirmed.


Why is this still not a thing, though?

i made it months ago DansGame


I am confirmed blind. Not the first time, though. :tomatard:

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2016 15:28
by Dr__Kiwi
Can I get a seal avatar?

A drunk electrician one would be nice, but I will leave the creative parts to you and you can make it exactly as you want if you have some good ideas! :eggplant:

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2016 15:36
by Bronn1
Can i have a Bronn seal? :sealmato:

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2016 16:04
by Dr__Kiwi
Bronn1 wrote:Can i have a Bronn seal? :sealmato:


Image