Login or register with Wargaming Account

Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby Dr_Oolen » 14 Apr 2016 23:00

Still no "plebic lord" servergroup on TS tho, fail TS leadership confirmed.
  • 0

User avatar
Dr_Oolen

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 1207
Reputation: 1231

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 21 Apr 2016 18:00

Image

Application denied seal

Image
  • 9

"We do not see an increase in premium shell usage."

Image
User avatar
RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Member
Member
 
Posts: 1661
Location: Redline
Reputation: 1899

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby Bowser_nl » 22 Apr 2016 11:36

Remmke wrote:Image

Application denied seal

Image


Added as
Code: Select all
:denied:
  • 0

Image Image Image
User avatar
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer
 
Posts: 2245
Location: Holland
Reputation: 1898

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 22 Apr 2016 13:39

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
  • 10

"We do not see an increase in premium shell usage."

Image
User avatar
RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Member
Member
 
Posts: 1661
Location: Redline
Reputation: 1899

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 23 Apr 2016 17:35

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
  • 3

"We do not see an increase in premium shell usage."

Image
User avatar
RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Member
Member
 
Posts: 1661
Location: Redline
Reputation: 1899

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby Dr__Kiwi » 20 May 2016 19:43

Wow, bowser makes the seals? Fucking nice work man! :)
  • 3

User avatar
Dr__Kiwi

Member
Member
 
Posts: 70
Reputation: 86

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby Bowser_nl » 20 May 2016 21:03

Kiwi__ wrote:Wow, bowser makes the seals? Fucking nice work man! :)


:sherlock:

fenks!
  • 5

Image Image Image
User avatar
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer
 
Posts: 2245
Location: Holland
Reputation: 1898

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby wetlioN » 20 May 2016 23:53

bowser da real legend :eggplant:
  • 0

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
User avatar
wetlioN

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 6233
Location: DDR
Reputation: 4517

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby Thoryk » 21 May 2016 10:14

I have a collection with all* published avatars, seals from this forum and other stuff bowser drew.

~300 avatars
~185 seals (including quite a few duplicates)
+ other stuff

I can share it if you want :eggplant:


Spoiler:
Thoryk bowser fanboi #1 :O


*at least I hope so
  • 3

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister

>> The solution is simple "keep playing the results will come soon" -VictoriousAngle- 17.03.2017 "great analyst". <<
User avatar
Thoryk

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 1727
Location: In Ralfs lair, serving my master.
Reputation: 1551

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby Bowser_nl » 21 May 2016 10:33

Thoryk wrote:I have a collection with all* published avatars, seals from this forum and other stuff bowser drew.

~300 avatars
~185 seals (including quite a few duplicates)
+ other stuff

I can share it if you want :eggplant:


Spoiler:
Thoryk bowser fanboi #1 :O


*at least I hope so


Oh wow, a fan <3

300 avatars is correct, i just finished nr300 for the official forums. I never really collected all the other crap i did though, so for me its mostly gone missing. Would be nice if you could put it in some sort of album somewhere!

The official forums avatar album is here btw, and up to date: http://imgur.com/a/INY86
  • 0

Image Image Image
User avatar
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer
 
Posts: 2245
Location: Holland
Reputation: 1898

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby _Ev » 21 May 2016 11:49

That´s so beautiful. :O
  • 0

"Your mum is an upside down pineapple cake"
User avatar
_Ev

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii
 
Posts: 405
Location: Prague
Reputation: 292

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby Kriegerseele » 21 May 2016 17:15

I drew smth and think it counts to the “other shit“ part of the thread. The pictures i drew came into life from this holiday and from the holidays in france one year ago cause my father is architect and specialised on history buildings so he bought me a drawing pad to teach me a bit :tomatard: the following ones are the best results :) for sure not perfect but i think for the first ever trys pretty alright as all drawings were made in 30 minutes as sketches :P
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
  • 2

Last edited by Kriegerseele on 21 May 2016 17:40, edited 3 times in total.
With great power comes great responsibility
User avatar
Kriegerseele

Member
Member
 
Posts: 1130
Location: Plebavarian
Reputation: 357

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby Xen » 21 May 2016 17:26

Kriegerseele wrote:I drew smth and think it counts to the “other shit“ part of the thread. The pictures i drew came into life from this holiday and from the holidays in france one year ago cause my father is architect and specialised on history buildings so he bought me a drawing pad to teach me a bit :tomatard: the following ones are the best results :)
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


:xenart:
  • 0

User avatar
Xen

Professional Shitposter
Professional Shitposter
 
Posts: 5448
Reputation: 2707

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby somegras » 22 May 2016 12:10

troolenhardy wrote:Still no "plebic lord" servergroup on TS tho, fail TS leadership confirmed.


Why is this still not a thing, though?
  • 0

User avatar
somegras

Member
Member
 
Posts: 327
Reputation: 238

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby wetlioN » 22 May 2016 12:16

somegras wrote:
troolenhardy wrote:Still no "plebic lord" servergroup on TS tho, fail TS leadership confirmed.


Why is this still not a thing, though?

i made it months ago DansGame
  • 0

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
User avatar
wetlioN

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 6233
Location: DDR
Reputation: 4517

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby Gotma » 22 May 2016 12:36

Somegras plebic lord confirmed :tomatard:
  • 2

22:14:46 - "Kiwi" stupst Sie an:
GOTMA, I WAS IN GERMANY AND FOUND GOD. I AM A MAN OF CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR NOW o/
User avatar
Gotma

Commander
Commander
 
Posts: 1529
Reputation: 834

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby somegras » 22 May 2016 12:38

PENTA_veitileiN wrote:
somegras wrote:
troolenhardy wrote:Still no "plebic lord" servergroup on TS tho, fail TS leadership confirmed.


Why is this still not a thing, though?

i made it months ago DansGame


I am confirmed blind. Not the first time, though. :tomatard:
  • 0

User avatar
somegras

Member
Member
 
Posts: 327
Reputation: 238

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby Dr__Kiwi » 06 Jun 2016 15:28

Can I get a seal avatar?

A drunk electrician one would be nice, but I will leave the creative parts to you and you can make it exactly as you want if you have some good ideas! :eggplant:
  • 0

User avatar
Dr__Kiwi

Member
Member
 
Posts: 70
Reputation: 86

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby Bronn1 » 06 Jun 2016 15:36

Can i have a Bronn seal? :sealmato:
  • 0

Bronn1

Member
Member
 
Posts: 377
Reputation: 180

Re: Drawing. Seals, tanks and other shit.

Postby Dr__Kiwi » 06 Jun 2016 16:04

Bronn1 wrote:Can i have a Bronn seal? :sealmato:


Image
  • 7

User avatar
Dr__Kiwi

Member
Member
 
Posts: 70
Reputation: 86

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


Reputation System ©'