Login or register with Wargaming Account

stronk cars

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Re: stronk cars

Postby Xen » 03 Mar 2017 23:26

JP got to drive an Audi TT Clubsport concept car, because he knows the guy who designed it. I'm not a fan of modern cars, but that shit's amazing. Video is timestamped for 11:22 where they record the sound from the outside.

phpBB [video]
  • 0

User avatar
Xen

Professional Shitposter
Professional Shitposter
 
Posts: 5531
Reputation: 2777

Re: stronk cars

Postby loxx_ » 05 Apr 2017 18:25

Xens favorite type of car, Make America Pick-Up Again


Image
Image
Image
  • 2

User avatar
loxx_

Member
Member
 
Posts: 242
Reputation: 449

Re: stronk cars

Postby Xen » 05 Apr 2017 18:54

not my fav but very nice
  • 0

User avatar
Xen

Professional Shitposter
Professional Shitposter
 
Posts: 5531
Reputation: 2777

Re: stronk cars

Postby Dr_Starfart » 05 Apr 2017 19:42

The wheels look Tiny, but very nois
  • 0

Dr_Starfish wrote:Don't have fear because star is here!
User avatar
Dr_Starfart

Member
Member
 
Posts: 1340
Location: Adulthood
Reputation: 375

Re: stronk cars

Postby loxx_ » 05 Apr 2017 21:18

Owner said he will get bigger ones, those are just temporary. Also the roof lights and the fenders are missing

The truck itself is 7 meters long :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • 0

User avatar
loxx_

Member
Member
 
Posts: 242
Reputation: 449

Re: stronk cars

Postby NoobInOPTank » 02 May 2017 20:14

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]
  • 1

User avatar
NoobInOPTank

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii
 
Posts: 279
Location: ̶g̶̶e̶̶r̶̶m̶̶a̶̶n̶̶i̶̶a̶ Germany
Reputation: 304

Re: stronk cars

Postby Stige_ » 07 May 2017 21:33

loxx_ wrote:Owner said he will get bigger ones, those are just temporary. Also the roof lights and the fenders are missing

The truck itself is 7 meters long :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


No way is that 7 meters, it would need to be a crew cab with long bed to be something like 6.2m or there abouts, still nowhere near 7 meters though.
Normal cab + long bed is 5.6m or something and that in the pic seems to be a short bed with a extended cab which is probably around the same.

I have owned a few myself.

Also some real tires, got these for my moms car a while back, 33".
Image

The car in question:
Image
  • 1

User avatar
Stige_

Member
Member
 
Posts: 98
Location: Winland
Reputation: 69

Re: stronk cars

Postby Paris_Hilton » 07 May 2017 23:22

Stige_ wrote:
loxx_ wrote:Owner said he will get bigger ones, those are just temporary. Also the roof lights and the fenders are missing

The truck itself is 7 meters long :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


No way is that 7 meters, it would need to be a crew cab with long bed to be something like 6.2m or there abouts, still nowhere near 7 meters though.
Normal cab + long bed is 5.6m or something and that in the pic seems to be a short bed with a extended cab which is probably around the same.

I have owned a few myself.

Also some real tires, got these for my moms car a while back, 33".
Image

The car in question:
Image


Some real redneck stuff there PogChamp
  • 1

Xen is gay
User avatar
Paris_Hilton

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii
 
Posts: 2443
Location: Land of Beer
Reputation: 490

Re: stronk cars

Postby Stige_ » 20 May 2017 19:17

Wroom wroom

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]
  • 1

User avatar
Stige_

Member
Member
 
Posts: 98
Location: Winland
Reputation: 69

Re: stronk cars

Postby Dr_Badthur » 20 May 2017 19:52

I have an 05 silver Passat. It goes fast.
  • 0

Image
Image
Forum memes
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Dr_Badthur

Member
Member
 
Posts: 1851
Location: in a bush
Reputation: -36

Re: stronk cars

Postby Dr_Starfart » 18 Jun 2017 18:11

  • 0

Dr_Starfish wrote:Don't have fear because star is here!
User avatar
Dr_Starfart

Member
Member
 
Posts: 1340
Location: Adulthood
Reputation: 375

Re: stronk cars

Postby EPIC_RAGE » 16 Aug 2017 23:31

Can someone gimme some sites for car search in Switzerland and Germany, apart from AutoScout and mobile.de.
With those bans on diesels I'm expecting prices going down and here in Serbia you can drive whatever fucking garbage you want.
Might even buy 2-3 cars and then re-sell them.
  • 0

User avatar
EPIC_RAGE

Member
Member
 
Posts: 176
Reputation: 132

Re: stronk cars

Postby Xen » 17 Aug 2017 00:02

mobile.de is multiple times bigger than the next biggest site so not sure if theres any point in even looking at them
  • 0

User avatar
Xen

Professional Shitposter
Professional Shitposter
 
Posts: 5531
Reputation: 2777

Re: stronk cars

Postby NoobInOPTank » 17 Aug 2017 14:41

You can also take a look at https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/
  • 0

User avatar
NoobInOPTank

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii
 
Posts: 279
Location: ̶g̶̶e̶̶r̶̶m̶̶a̶̶n̶̶i̶̶a̶ Germany
Reputation: 304

Re: stronk cars

Postby NoobInOPTank » 30 Sep 2017 14:19

Got some big plans for the next project:
When we removed the engine, we just lifted the car 90 degrees, advantage of a halfcut >:D

Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
  • 2

User avatar
NoobInOPTank

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii
 
Posts: 279
Location: ̶g̶̶e̶̶r̶̶m̶̶a̶̶n̶̶i̶̶a̶ Germany
Reputation: 304

Re: stronk cars

Postby Xen » 18 Oct 2017 23:18

VW let JP drive a Golf 7 prototype with Gallardo Rims and a 5 cyl turbo with 500 - 600 hp IIRC. Sounds sooooo goooood. Fuck. Timestamp to car porn: https://youtu.be/u81k-QoLMaY?t=1018


Part of the car racing past the camera a few times: https://youtu.be/u81k-QoLMaY?t=665
  • 2

User avatar
Xen

Professional Shitposter
Professional Shitposter
 
Posts: 5531
Reputation: 2777

Re: stronk cars

Postby Xen » 30 Oct 2017 00:31

phpBB [video]
  • 3

User avatar
Xen

Professional Shitposter
Professional Shitposter
 
Posts: 5531
Reputation: 2777

Re: stronk cars

Postby Gyre » 30 Oct 2017 17:22

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]


Almost 6 second faster than the Chiron, with traction issues to like 120 mph. Crazy fast!
  • 0

User avatar
Gyre

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii
 
Posts: 555
Reputation: 376

Re: stronk cars

Postby TheGamingLion » 30 Oct 2017 17:43

Gyre wrote:
Spoiler:
phpBB [video]


Almost 6 second faster than the Chiron, with traction issues to like 120 mph. Crazy fast!

Did he just shift into 6th gear at 325km/h OpieOP
  • 0

User avatar
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 1747
Location: mChat
Reputation: 731

Re: stronk cars

Postby MrOmen » 31 Oct 2017 13:40

I was supposed to pick up GT-R today but current owners didn't want to send papers to broker earlier without having cash so they are going to do this today.
Problem is tommorow we have holiday in Poland and fuck I need to wait till Thursday afternoon QQ QQ QQ

So me right now :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtbMnixO2nc
  • 0

User avatar
MrOmen

Member
Member
 
Posts: 345
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Reputation: 210

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


Reputation System ©'