Login or register with Wargaming Account

Alea iacta est

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Alea iacta est

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 13 Jul 2015 22:33

Hey guys,

Here is a short disclaimer before I start:

This is not about creating drama, attacking someone or generally trying to reopen old sores. I am here out of mere selfishness. As a side effect this going to take away the need of having to explain myself about me leaving the community.

If you do not care about my persona then you are of course free to leave. This thread is all about me and serves as a confirmation for both sides that there is no turning back.

As some of you may or may not have witnessed: I left the community quite spontaneously while things started to boil a bit. With that I pretty much discarded my responsibility as a (former) part of the community to sort out the happenings. I just entirely left it to others without even trying to do my bit. Instead, I took the easy way. I took this path shamelessly because at this time I’ve already lost everything that bound me to this place. For some reason the ideal spirit just left me, it died and made me feel empty. I just don’t wanted to be IDEAL anymore because it suddenly felt different and for me certainly in a very negative way. That’s why it was and still is so easy for me to say all of this.

Last but not least: Only one was to blame, for me. I clearly stated that in my last post and I pinned the fault for the entire disturbance on this individual. This isn’t something that I can just take back nor want to. It doesn’t even matter if you have figured out how to settle down things and make everyone happy. I made this a personal matter and I honestly lack the imagination how to deal with the tension that this has created between me and the person, at least from my point of view.

I left the community, knowing that this won’t solve anything but might even exacerbate the events. As mentioned previously this doesn’t make me feel worse, just empty. Still, I believe that I owe you people an apology. My selfish behavior was childish and downright destructive. So I wouldn’t be surprised if you think badly of me since I deserve it.
The fact that you people still stick together is a sign of how healthy and strong this community is, which, to be all honest with you, surprised me. And yet it shouldn’t. This place is full of awesome people from all around Europe and beyond (well, waxx pretty much is the representative of the land of free). I wish you all the best in the future, just one without my participation.

Therefore:

I apologize for what I did. I do not expect anyone to forgive me; I just want you to notice. This is for me to once and for all close the chapter IDEAL which was a big part of me for over 2 years.

Thanks to all of you for the great time I had here.

ShrubberyCollector

Re: Alea iacta est

Postby wetlioN » 13 Jul 2015 22:36

mr sexiі

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby hypnotoes » 14 Jul 2015 07:51

mr sexiі

hypnotoes

Postby Xen » 14 Jul 2015 08:13

I feel you, bro. I'm quite surprised silence settled the issue temporarily, but I firmly believe the plane is still losing altitude and going to continue to do so.

Anyway, you Jewish subhuman transfag cunt nigger, see you on Steam. <3

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Pastaiolo » 14 Jul 2015 08:26

Shrubbs :@@@

Once you get the new pc you are coming back pew pewing sheeps, no matter what.

Pastaiolo

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 14 Jul 2015 09:06

true engineers would have reacted different and this shit will just blow the complete thingy up again. gj

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby Xen » 14 Jul 2015 09:41

Brati007 wrote:true engineers would have reacted different and this shit will just blow the complete thingy up again. gj

Agreed, Shrub is being a destructive subhuman. Wärm schonmal den Ofen vor, Parteigenosse Brati.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Paris_Hilton » 14 Jul 2015 10:26

[youtube][/youtube]
Xensation wrote:
Brati007 wrote:true engineers would have reacted different and this shit will just blow the complete thingy up again. gj

Agreed, Shrub is being a destructive subhuman. Wärm schonmal den Ofen vor, Parteigenosse Brati.

XD XD omg xen

Paris_Hilton

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby HowTheStoryEnds » 14 Jul 2015 11:39

Xensation wrote:I feel you, bro. I'm quite surprised silence settled the issue temporarily, but I firmly believe the plane is still losing altitude and going to continue to do so.

So what's your point and intent apart from gratuitously swearing like a 12 year old that's on his first outing without parents or authority?

HowTheStoryEnds

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 14 Jul 2015 11:58

HowTheStoryEnds wrote:
Xensation wrote:I feel you, bro. I'm quite surprised silence settled the issue temporarily, but I firmly believe the plane is still losing altitude and going to continue to do so.

So what's your point and intent apart from gratuitously swearing like a 12 year old that's on his first outing without parents or authority?

Why the hell are you trying to re-escalate this? :facepalm:

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Speshul_Snowflake » 14 Jul 2015 16:22

Such thread, much wow WOW

Speshul_Snowflake

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby _BlackLivesMatter » 14 Jul 2015 16:58

Xen just needs his troo luff Gian and all will be okie doki doki

_BlackLivesMatter

Postby Xen » 14 Jul 2015 17:40

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby _BlackLivesMatter » 14 Jul 2015 20:05

Xensation wrote:oki doki loki you mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxsuR6hSIQE

DOKI DOKI >:D

_BlackLivesMatter

Postby Not_a_Tesla » 15 Jul 2015 00:04

ksen is fag

No Comrade Premier, it has only beguin.
Not_a_Tesla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 15 Jul 2015 06:39

check your privilege

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby AngryBanana » 15 Jul 2015 17:49

>3 ;(

AngryBanana

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby _Assad » 15 Jul 2015 18:39

Xensation wrote:check your privilege

Gtfo white knight tumblr fag

_Assad

Postby Trac_uses_hax » 16 Jul 2015 05:55

Shrub <3 take care bro. And its not just your fault btw. When there are 2 people making the argument its the fault of both of them... just take care

I am here cuz I love pink
Trac_uses_hax

Return to Public Friends' Section